The Clorox Company is a maker and marketer of consumer packaged goods with nearly 100 years of heritage.
Our mission is to make everyday life better every day by delivering quality products that consumers love and trust. Our strength is in our people, our brands, our strategies and our best-in-class execution, which drive sustainable growth and generate long-term stockholder value. We're committed to acting with integrity in everything we do and supporting the communities in which we operate.
Our 2020 Strategy
Central to our strategy is how we define winning: maximize economic profit across categories, channels and countries. We believe EP is the measure that most closely aligns with creating value and generating stockholder returns over time. We've made four strategic choices:
- Engage our people as business owners
- Support the long-term health of our brands through more targeted 3D plans and product innovation
- Grow in profitable new categories, channels and countries
- Fund growth by reducing waste in our work, products, and supply chain
Our Annual Financial Goals
- Organic sales growth: 3% to 5%
- EBIT margin improvement: +25 bps to 50 bps
- Free Cash Flow: 10% to 12% of Sales
- Clorox® bleach and cleaning products
- Pine-Sol® cleaners
- Poett® home care products
- Fresh Step® cat litter
- Kingsford® charcoal
- Hidden Valley® dressings
- K C Masterpiece® sauces
- Brita® water-filtration products
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers
- Burt's Bees® natural personal care products
Nearly 90 percent of our brands hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.